What is Zopiclone 7.5mg?
Zopiclone 7.5 is a type of sleeping pill that can be taken to treat bad bouts of insomnia. It also helps you fall asleep more quickly and also helps stop you from waking up during the night. Zopiclone 7.5 comes as tablets. It also comes as a liquid for people who find it hard to swallow tablets, but this has to be ordered specially by your doctor.
This sleep-inducing medicine takes around 1 hour to work. This medication is usually prescribed for just 2 to 4 weeks. This is because your body gets used to it quickly and after this time it’s unlikely to have the same effect. Your body can also become dependent on it. Common side effects are a metallic taste in your mouth, a dry mouth, and daytime sleepiness. Do not drink alcohol while you have taken Zopiclone 7.5. Having them together can make you go into a deep sleep where you find it difficult to wake up. This medicine is also called by the brand name Zimovane.
How and when to take Zopiclone?
- Zopiclone tablets come in 2 different strengths: 3.75mg and 7.5mg.
- The usual dose is to take a 7.5mg tablet just before you go to bed. It takes around 1 hour to work.
- A lower dose of 3.75mg may be recommended to begin with if you’re over 65 years old or have kidney or liver problems.
- Taking a lower dose in these cases reduces the risk of excessive sleepiness and other side effects.
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush or chew it. You can take zopiclone with or without food.
- It’s important to take it exactly as your doctor has told you. You could be asked to take a tablet on only 2 or 3 nights each week, rather than every night.
To make sure zopiclone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- had an allergic reaction to zopiclone or any other medicines in the past
- myasthenia gravis, an illness that causes muscle weakness
- liver or kidney problems
- had mental health problems
- breathing problems or sleep apnoea (where you stop breathing for short bouts while sleeping)
- had issues with alcoholism or drug abuse
- tried to get pregnant, already pregnant, or breastfeeding
Some Side Effects of Zopiclone 7.5 mg
- Not everyone will get side effects with zopiclone.
- These common side effects happen in more than 1 in 100 people.
- Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if these side effects bother you or don’t go away:
- a bitter or metallic taste in your mouth or a dry mouth
- feeling sleepy or tired
Serious side effects
- Serious side effects are rare, but you should call your doctor as soon as possible if you:
- lose your memory – this is called amnesia
- see or hear things that aren’t real – these are called hallucinations
- fall over, especially if you’re elderly
- think things that aren’t true – these are called delusions
- feel low or sad – this could be a sign of depression
Zopiclone 7.5 mg in Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Do not take zopiclone if you’re pregnant, as it may harm the developing baby. It can also cause side effects in newborn babies. There’s some evidence that taking zopiclone can increase your risk of having a baby born early (before 37 weeks) and the baby having a lower birth weight. Taking zopiclone right up to labour may increase the chance of the baby having withdrawal symptoms at birth.
Also, Zopiclone passes into breast milk in small amounts. If you have to take zopiclone, talk to your doctor or midwife about your feeding options.
How can you buy Zopiclone 7.5 mg Online?
You can buy Zopiclone 7.5 online through our reputed pharmacy sites. You can also pay online for these medicines or buy Zopiclone 7.5 online Cash on delivery through the option of COD or other payment options.
Zopiclone 7.5 is also available in different drug stores and it can be bought only if prescribed by your doctor or pharmacist. Zopiclone is not recommended during pregnancy time as these medicines may bay harmful to the fetus. It is prescribed only if your doctor thinks that the pros of these medicines are more than their cons.